Atividade de Leitura e Compreensão de Textos - Língua Inglesa

STUDENT: ________________________________________
English – ____ grade (Teacher: Júnior Oliveira)

Reading and Textual Comprehension

1. Leia o texto abaixo, em seguida, responda ao que se pede. 

São Paulo, a city with many problems

São Paulo is a very big center with many problems. Many people don't like São Paulo, but I have always loved it. Sometimes it rains too much and water floods the shops, the houses, but I love São Paulo. The streets, the buses, the trains, the subway are always crowded, but I love São Paulo. The drivers often don't respect the traffic lights and the pedestrians, but I love São Paulo. The air is generally bad, but I love São Paulo. São Paulo is a noisy and dirty city, but I love it. Thieves frequently rob the houses, the shops, the supermarkets, but I like São Paulo. But why do I like São Paulo so much? Because I was born in it!

Observe que, no texto, o autor repete com frequência a expressão “But I love São Paulo”, que significa “Mas, eu amo São Paulo”. Com base na leitura feita, explique o porquê de ele repetir essa frase durante todo o texto.


2. Observe o texto abaixo. 


Que tipo de texto é esse? Marque a resposta correta.
                          
a) It is a poster.
b) It is a comic strip.                                                       
c) It is a poem.
d) It is an e-mail.

3. Leia atentamente o texto abaixo e responda em português às questões a seguir.

My Family

Hi, my name is Emily. I am ten years old. This is my family. My father is Jason, he is a doctor and my mother is Beth, she is a nurse. I have two brothers, Anny and Joe, they are twins and very funny. Our house is very big, in front of it there is a big swimming pool and a beautiful garden, around it there are a lot of white and yellow flowers and behind it there is a wonderful barbecue place. Every weekend my grandparents, my uncles and my cousins come to my house. We are a very happy family and we play a lot together. 

a) Quantos anos Emily tem? 

b) Quais os nomes dos pais dela e quais as profissões deles?

c) Como é a casa de Emily?

d) Quem são os irmãos de Emily?


4. Encontre no texto da questão 3 e escreva:

a) Uma frase com o verbo to be no singular.

b) Uma frase com o verbo to be no plural.  

c) Duas cores.  

d) Uma frase com um pronome pessoal.  

e) A palavra “Avós”, em Inglês.


5. Reescreva o diálogo a seguir, colocando as falas na sequência correta.

- OK. See you!
- Hi! I am Susan. Are you American?
- I have to go now. Bye!
- No, I am British. How about you?
- Hello! My name is Karen.
- I am Brazilian.


6. Leia o texto a seguir e responda ao que se pede.

Dear Rosa,

How are you? I am fine. 
Miami is great! The buildings are blue, yellow and green...  They are very beautiful. Dorothy is my new friend. She is tall and thin. She is American and her favorite color is pink. My favorite color is not pink. I love purple. I miss you.

Kisses,
Laura.

a) Que tipo de texto é esse?

b) Quem escreveu o texto?

c) O texto foi escrito para quem?

d) A pessoa que escreveu o texto está em que cidade?

e) O que Dorothy é da pessoa que escreveu o texto?

f) O texto diz que alguém é americana, alta e magra. Quem é essa pessoa?

g) Qual a cor preferida da pessoa que escreveu o texto?


7. Traduza o texto abaixo.

Dear Diary,

Today is a special day. It is my birthday. I am eleven years old now. Paulo and Susan are eleven, too. My sister Jane is five and my brother Jefferson is nine. They are very young.

Comentários

  1. Belíssimas atividades,parabéns! Obrigada por postar irá servir muito para a minha prática!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Deixe aqui suas críticas e sugestões para melhoria do blog.
Desde já, agradeço!

Mais visitadas!

Atividade de Revisão sobre Verbo (7º ano - Língua Portuguesa)