Exercise - Countable and Uncountable Nouns

Indique quais desses substantivos destacados são Countable (C) e quais são Uncountable (U).

1. The children are playing in the garden.

2. I don't like milk.

3. I prefer tea.

4. Scientists say that the environment is threatened by pollution.

5. My mother uses butter to prepare cakes. 

6. There are a lot of windows in our classroom.

7. We need some glue to fix this vase.

8. The waiters in this restaurant are very professional.

9. My father drinks two big glasses of water every morning.

10. The bread my mother prepares is delicious.

11. Drivers must be careful; the road is slippery. 

12. Some policemen are organizing road traffic to avoid any accidents. 

13. I bought three bottles of mineral water for our picnic. 

14. I'd like some juice please! 

15. Successful candidates will join the camp later this year.

16. A rise in oil prices is inevitable since there is more and more world demand for energy. 

17. The exercises on this website are interesting. 

18. Dehydrated babies must drink a lot of water

19. Adult illiterates learn through a special government program. 

20. I met some nice people when I was walking along the beach. 


Reescreva cada frase utilizando a expressão de quantidade que completa corretamente.

1. There isn´t much / many rice.

2. My sister eats much / many sweets.

3. There aren´t much / many vegetarians in my school.

4. There aren´t many / much vegetables.

5. I don´t drink much / many juice.

6. There was many / a lot of traffic.

7. There is many / much rain in August.

8. Does the teacher give many / much homework?

9. There is many / a lot of fruit in the bowl.

10. We went to America many / much years ago.

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Deixe aqui suas críticas e sugestões para melhoria do blog.
Desde já, agradeço!

Mais visitadas!

Atividade de Revisão sobre Verbo (7º ano - Língua Portuguesa)