Personal Questions



1- What is your name?
My name is __________________________________

2- What is your first name?
My first name is ______________________________

3- What is your last name?
My last name is _______________________________

4- Do you have a nickname?
(   ) Yes, I do. It’s __________________________.
(   ) No, I don’t.

5- What do you do? or What is your job?
(   ) I am ________________________.
(   ) I don’t work.

6- Where do you work?
(   ) I work at ______________________.
(   ) I don’t work.

7- Do you like your job? Why?
(   ) Yes, I do. Because it’s interesting.
(   ) No, I don’t. It’s boring.
(   ) I don’t work.

8- Where do you live?
I live in __________________________.

9- What is your marital status?
(   ) I am married.
(   ) I am divorced.
(   ) I am single.
(   ) I am in a relationship. 

10- What is your partner’s name?
(   ) My partner’s name is ____________________.
(   ) I have no partner.

11- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
(   ) I have ________ brother(s) and ________ sister(s).
(   ) I have ________ brother(s).
(   ) I have ________ sister(s).
(   ) No, I don’t have.

12- What’s your father’s name?
My father’s name is ___________________________

13- What’s your mother’s name?
My mother’s name is __________________________

14- How old are you?
I am _______ years old.

15- When were you born?
I was born on _________________ (month), _________ (day) of ___________ (year).

16- Where are you from?
I am from _________________________.

17- What’s your nationality?
I am _________________________.

18- What is your cell number?
My cell number is __________________________.

19- Who do you live with?
I live with my ___________________________.

20- What do you do in your free time?
(   ) I play.
(   ) I read.
(   ) I sleep.
(   ) I surf on internet.

21- What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is ______________________.

22- What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is _____________________.

23- What is your favorite number?
My favorite number is ____________________.

24- What languages can you speak?
I can speak __________________.

25- What are you doing right now?
I am _____________________.

26- Where are you learning English?
I am learning English at _____________________.

Comentários

Mais visitadas!

Atividade de Revisão sobre Verbo (7º ano - Língua Portuguesa)