Língua Inglesa - Tradução de Texto (6º ano)

Traduza o seguinte texto para o Português, com auxílio do vocabulário.


LEAVING HOME

I’m flying back to Baltimore tomorrow morning. My plane leaves at 10 o’clock.
I feel a little bit sorry, because I’m leaving my parents, my house… but on the other hand, Tony, my boyfriend, is waiting for me in Baltimore. We are taking the same courses to be veterinarians. His parents are not rich and they can’t send him money. He works as a waiter at a snack bar in the evening to pay for his classes. He learns a lot talking with people from all over the world. He knows how to deal with people and that’s nice. I love and miss him a lot.


VOCABULÁRIO

a little bit sorry- um pouco triste
a lot- muito
and- e
are not- não são
as a waiter- como garçom
at 10- às 10
at a snack bar- numa lanchonete
back- de volta
to Baltimore- para Baltimore
because- porque
but- mas
courses- curso
flying- voando
for his classes- por suas aulas
for me- por mim
from all over- de toda parte
he knows- ele sabe
he learns- ele aprendeu
he works- ele trabalha
his parents- seus pais
home- o lar
how to deal- como lidar
I feel- eu me sinto
I love- eu o amo
I’m- eu estou
in- em
in the evening- à noite
is waiting- está esperando
leaves- sai
leaving- deixando
miss him a lot- sinto muita falta dele
money- dinheiro
morning- de manhã
my boyfriend- meu namorado
my house- minha casa
my parents- meus pais
my plane- meu avião
o’clock- horas em ponto
on the other hand- por outro lado
rich- ricos
send him- lhe mandar
taking- fazendo
talking- falando
that’s nice- isso é ótimo
the same- o mesmo
the world- do mundo
they can’t- não podem
to be- para ser
to pay- para pagar
tomorrow- amanhã
Tony- Tony
veterinarians- veterinários
we are- nós estamos
with people- com pessoas

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Deixe aqui suas críticas e sugestões para melhoria do blog.
Desde já, agradeço!

Mais visitadas!

Atividade de Revisão sobre Verbo (7º ano - Língua Portuguesa)