AVALIAÇÃO DE LÍNGUA INGLESA (6º ANO) - TO BE (AFIRMATIVA E CONTRAÍDA), SUBJECT PRONOUNS E OCCUPATIONS

 

Leia o pequeno texto abaixo e responda às questões após ele.

 

Hello! My name is John and I am a teacher. This is my friend, Emily. She is a doctor. We are very good friends. My brother, Jason, is a student. My father is an engineer, and my mother is a nurse. We all live in a small town. Our town is beautiful. We are happy here.

 


QUESTÃO 1

Complete a frase: He ____ a teacher.

A) are               B) am               C) is                 D) be

 

QUESTÃO 2

Qual é a forma contraída correta de "She is a doctor"?

A) She’re a doctor.
B) She’s a doctor.
C) She’m a doctor.
D) She’d a doctor.

 

QUESTÃO 3

Escolha a frase correta com o verbo "to be":

A) She be a nurse.
B) She is a nurse.
C) She are a nurse.
D) She am a nurse.

 

QUESTÃO 4

Complete a frase: "We ____ happy here."

A) is                 B) are               C) be                D) am

 

QUESTÃO 5

Qual pronome substitui "John and Emily" na frase "John and Emily are friends"?

A) She              B) We               C) They            D) It

QUESTÃO 6

Troque o nome destacado por um pronome na frase: "Jason is a student. ____ is my brother."

A) He               B) She              C) They            D) It

 

QUESTÃO 7

Escolha o pronome adequado para substituir a expressão "My father and I" (meu pai e eu):

A) They            B) We               C) He               D) She

 

QUESTÃO 8

Qual é a profissão de John?

A) Doctor          B) Teacher        C) Engineer       D) Nurse

 

QUESTÃO 9

Complete a frase, de acordo com o texto:

"My mother is a ________."

A) student         B) doctor           C) nurse           D) teacher

 

QUESTÃO 10

Qual profissão NÃO aparece no texto?

A) Engineer       B) Nurse           C) Doctor          D) Lawyer

 

 

 

 


 

Comentários

Mais visitadas!